Bullion & Precious Metals
- bullion, bars, rounds, ingots
- old U.S. paper money, bills and obsolete banknotes, such as confederate, state and bank-issued paper currency
- dental gold (from dental offices) – yes, those old fillings, crowns, bridges and caps!
The value of coins is near an all-time high. Now is the time to cash in your coin collection! We buy any and all silver coins, gold coins, or platinum coins, bullion, and rounds regardless of their denomination, year, condition or country of origin. This includes all sovereign, international, and foreign silver, gold and platinum coins. We’re also interested in other old, rare, numismatic, collectible and commemorative coins composed of other metals, so don’t hesitate to contact us regardless of the composition of your collection.
Silverware must be stamped, “Sterling” or “925”.
What do we NOT buy?
- We do not buy gold, silver, or platinum plated items…unless the underlying metal is composed of gold, silver, or platinum. If you’re not sure whether or not your item is plated, give us a call and we’ll check it out for you.
- We do not buy gold, silver, or platinum jewelry.
- We do not buy diamonds or other precious stones.
As always, Nashville Gold & Coin Buyers appraisal fees are $80 per hour with a quarter-hour minimum. If we are able to purchase $250 or more, NO fees are charged. We may be interested in other items that you have available that were not specifically mentioned above, so don’t hesitate to contact us at 615.535.2785 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or you can click the button below to schedule an appointment: