Nashville Gold & Coin Buyers is always interested in buying your collection of gold, silver, platinum, old, rare or numismatic coins, bullion, bars, rounds and much more. Learn more about what we buy.
We also sell everything we purchase!
We specialize in the most commonly recognized gold and silver bars, coins and rounds:
- Gold American Eagles & Buffaloes, Canadian Maples, South African Krugerrands, Austrian Philharmonics, Chinese Pandas, Australian gold and many other gold coins
- Gold coins issued by U.S. Mint, pre-1933 and modern
- Gold bars including 1, 5 and 10 ozt bars and gram-weighted bars from 1g to 100g
- Silver American Eagles, Canadian Maples, South African Krugerrands, Austrian Philharmonics, Chinese Pandas, Australian silver and many other silver coins
- Silver U.S. coins: 1964 and earlier dimes, quarters, half dollars, dollars, war nickels (also known as 90%, ‘constitutional’ silver or junk silver)
- Silver coins issued by the U.S. mint such as commemorative coins and silver proof sets
- Silver bars and rounds ranging in size from fractional to 1 ozt to 100 ozt and larger
- Platinum & Palladium bars, coins and rounds
Step 1: Tell us about your needs
The first step is to contact us directly to make sure we are the right fit for you. You can
- Call us at our office at 615.535.2785
- Text us at 615.626.5435
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete our online contact form
Step 2: Schedule an appointment for an in-person consultation
We have appointments available during the week Monday-Friday 9-5 at our Nashville office located in the Belle Meade Plaza. If physical limitations prevent you from coming to us, we may be able to come to you (Only in the Metro Nashville area, on a case-by-case basis).
We always meet with clients one-on-one, providing you our undivided attention in our safe and secure office setting.
If you live outside of metro Nashville, or would prefer to conduct business online, you can mail your items to us. This process is safe, quick, and confidential. Learn more about how to mail your items.
Step 3: Evaluation
During your appointment, we’ll evaluate your items to determine the authenticity, rarity and condition of the items and discuss any questions or concerns you have. We will then make you a free, no obligation offer to buy your items on the spot. Should you need a written appraisal for estate or insurance purposes, we can arrange a paid appraisal on a case-by-case basis.
If you are buying from us, we will present you with all your options, help educate you about all of our available products and provide you with competitive pricing.
Step 4: Payment
At your face-to-face appointment we provide the option for payment in the form of a bank wire, check* or cash.
*Please note that while we do accept personal checks, we do not release any items until the check has processed and cleared, usually about a week
Ready to get started? Contact us now for your free, no-obligation evaluation and quote:
- Call us at 615.535.2785
- Text us at 615.626.5435
- or complete our online contact form